Three key components make this methodology a highly competitive advantage
in developing custom software.
The delaPlex Core Team™ is a resource strategy designed to preserve valuable client knowledge by retaining a small dedicated team at all times. When development demands increase, learning curves are minimized as prior learned knowledge is conveyed, not lost, to new resources that are added to the existing Core Team. This strategy invokes powerful collaboration and moves production at a much faster pace.
The delaPlex Tech Bench™ is a “larger-than-most” bench of top talent with a wide range of skills so delaPlex stands ready to pivot with a client’s ongoing business needs. Client teams can quickly scale in size or transform by having resources with the exact need skill sets at their fingertips. Clients also have access to technical consultants who act as in-house advisors. The delaPlex Tech Bench provides a unique value proposition for highly productive, uninterrupted service.
The delaPlex Resource Alliance™ is global talent network that spans geographical and cultural boundaries creating an efficient and agile collaborative culture. As trust is the foundation for any successful collaboration, we use onshore project managers, vigilant communication protocols, and the latest collaboration tools so our talented peers are able to work together to produce quality results while also providing world-class service, regardless of their location or affiliation.
- Dedicated Resources that Know Your Company
- Team Size and Skills are Easily Scaled or Swapped as Needed
- Provides a Unique Value Proposition
- Fast Access to Expert Technical Advisors
- Creates a Culture of Global Collaboration
- Virtual Global Collaboration Delivers “Follow-the-Sun” Productivity
- Delivers Competitive Advantage with a Highly Flexible Workforce
- Improves Production Quality and Velocity
- Reduces New Feature and Product Time-to-Market
- Fixed Costs Allows for Better Cash Management
- Produces Fluid Collaboration Between Stakeholders and Providers